BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Media Applications Technologies for the BBC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BBC Sounds is the new way to listen to BBC audio – your favourite programmes, podcasts, radio stations and music all in one place.
Explore a wide variety of new podcasts, music mixes and live sets. Listen live to BBC radio stations. Catch up or listen again to your favourite BBC radio shows.
‐ Listen live to all BBC Radio stations
‐ Pause and rewind live radio, see past and future station schedules
‐ Download and listen to your shows on the go
‐ Continue listening from where you left off on any device
‐ Autoplay multiple episodes of series or podcasts or all your downloads (optional)
‐ Subscribe to BBC podcasts, mixes and programmes
‐ See the latest episodes from your favourite programmes and podcasts in one handy list
‐ Get personalised recommendations to discover new audio you’ll love
‐ Send music tracks you like to Apple Music and Spotify
‐ Browse by speech and music categories
‐ Sleep Timer
When using the Android Auto enabled version of BBC Sounds, it is your responsibility to always follow safe driving practices (i.e. don’t be distracted and focus on the road at all times). Comply with all relevant laws, traffic regulations and road signs.
To give you the best personalised experience, this app tracks what you’ve listened to on BBC Sounds and how long you’ve listened to programmes for. It also tracks when you add something to Bookmarks or Subscriptions. You can switch this feature off by signing into your BBC account and turning off “Allow Personalisation”, more information can be found here https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/account/about-your-personalisation-settings/.
The BBC uses technologies similar to cookies to measure audience behaviour. You can switch this off using the Share Statistics toggle in the app's Settings screen.
Our third party “data processor” AppsFlyer automatically collects below information for attribution and analysis purpose.
‐ Your device information, such as device type, OS version
‐ IP address to determine your location
‐ Activity data, such as time when you downloaded this app
‐ Which sites referred you to download and use this app
We also use this data together with your BBC account data to improve BBC Sounds service. You can “opt out” from AppsFlyer tracking by filling the “Forget My Device” form in this link https://www.appsflyer.com/optout
For more information about how and why we use information about you, please visit the BBC Sounds App Privacy Notice. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/questions/about-bbc-sounds-and-our-policies/sounds-app-privacy-notice
The app is published by BBC Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation).
Full details of BBC Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235 BBC © 2020
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking: http://www.bbc.co.uk/help/web/links/
BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dinosaurs Are People Too New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts on PC
To download and install BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts on PC.
Download BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BBC Sounds: Radio & Podcasts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.