BBC News is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by BBC Studios Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BBC News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The BBC News app brings you news from the BBC and our global network of journalists.
The app also offers the BBC World Service Radio streamed live, social features and personalisation so you can re-order the news categories to suit your interests.
Top Stories brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a feature allowing you to personalise your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on your location, stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find content and topics that interest you using the Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Politics, Business, Entertainment and Health or search for your own subjects of interest whether they’re people, places, things or themes
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Popular. Keep on top of popular stories and videos from across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC World Service Radio, available in the Live tab, Expertise and insight from our journalists available 24-hours a day and ready to listen to in the background as you browse
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
– Push notifications for the latest important news stories
– My News Follow topics you are interested in and find them in the My News tab
– Video over 3G and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Font controls to increase or decrease the story text size to suit you
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by Airship on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service. You can choose to unsubscribe from BBC News push notifications in 'Settings'.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed.
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BBC News first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: The 6 Best Telegram Chat Clients For Linux [Guide]
Download and Install BBC News on PC
To download and install BBC News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BBC News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BBC News on PC.
Download BBC News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BBC News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BBC News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BBC News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.