BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Media Applications Technologies for the BBC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BBC News | Hindi, more than the news in Hindi
BBC News | Hindi’s distinctive content is now easier and faster to access for free on your Android phone.
The app is simple to use, with stories in Hindi arranged into categories covering Latest News, India, International, Entertainment, Sport, Science and Multimedia.
You can also view all stories within the app in chronological order or according to their popularity among the users.
With the BBC News | Hindi app you can:
– Keep up to date with the latest headlines
– Read and watch the most popular news stories
– Get in-depth features and analysis of big stories
– Increase or decrease the story text size
– Share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
– Read the top three stories from each category even when you're offline
– Watch video content over Wi-Fi and 3G connections
We welcome your comments and feedback.
App will run on Android v2.3.3 and above.
The app will scale for any screen size but is optimum at small to medium screens (phones up to 7inches)
Some Android devices may experience play difficulties with certain videos; if you experience this please try to download the h.264 Main Profile codec or a player that supports it for your device or refer to your device manufacturer.
BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: MathLand Full Version: Mental Math Games for kids the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App on PC
To download and install BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App on PC.
Download BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BBC News Hindi – Latest and Breaking News App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.