Battleheart 2 is a free Android Game developed by Mika Mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Battleheart 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome back to the world of Battleheart!
In this stunning sequel to 2011's hit mobile RPG, you'll take command of a party of heroes and slay hordes of monsters in frantic, realtime battles that will put your reflexes to the test. With each victory you'll face ever greater dangers, and grow more powerful through a robust equipment and skill system offering vast combinations of heroes, items and abilities.
• 12 unique heroes to build your party from, including mages, knights, necromancers, samurai, and more!
• Customize your heroes' abilities by selecting among 20 talents that augment their powers.
• Play alone, or enjoy co-op multiplayer supporting up to 4 players.
• 20+ unique monsters to battle, including 5 challenging bosses.
• 130+ unique items to collect and arm your heroes with.
• Adjustable difficulty, allowing the game to be enjoyed by seasoned players and beginners alike.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Battleheart 2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Diggy's Adventure on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Battleheart 2 on PC
To download and install Battleheart 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Battleheart 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Battleheart 2 on PC.
Download Battleheart 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Battleheart 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Battleheart 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Battleheart 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.