Battlefield Commander is a free Android Game developed by mobirix, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Battlefield Commander PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Battlefield Commander ongoing global pre-order!
Coming Soon! 5/29 Tuesday (UTC) 02:00
Military defense game where you can feel the excitement of real-time real-world games! Battlefield Commander!
Defeat the enemies that are gathering, destroy the enemy's base first, and win the victory!
■ PVP mode, which competes with users around the world in real time, is the most fun!
■ Anyone who is young and old can play Military Defense game with easy operation!
■ Consider simple simple relationship, you can easily defeat enemy units!
■ It's fun to collect various units and make them stronger!
■ There is a campaign mode with various theme stages!
■ In addition to campaign mode and PVP mode, there is also a challenge mode and a ranking mode!
■ Supports 10 languages and tablet PCs, achievements, and leaderboards!
Battlefield Commander provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Bubble Shoot the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Battlefield Commander on PC
To download and install Battlefield Commander for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Battlefield Commander on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Battlefield Commander on PC.
Download Battlefield Commander for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Battlefield Commander Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Battlefield Commander, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Battlefield Commander on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.