Battle Royale: FPS Shooter is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Battle Royale: FPS Shooter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Fight for survival on a dead island with other players like you until all but the strongest have met their bitter end! Time flies by and the zone breathes right down your neck, so snatch up your weapons and equipment and jump into battle against the island's other survivors!
Skins for every taste
Skins looks absolutely perfect, just like in true block survival games, you can purchase any pixel block skins;
Graphics settings for the weak phones
Our pixel shooter with full HD graphics and also you can make low setting if you have a weak phone;
More than 30 types of weapons
Huge military arsenal such as AK, minigun, sniper guns, smg, pistols and so on.
You don’t need to push the shot button, all you have to do is just pixel combat.
Massive map size;
Grand map size, that’s what we have, it’s surrounded by the mountains and dead zone. Big radiation island this is the place where you have to survive.
Easy, intuitive control.
Just chill! You will not notice how hours and dayz will fly by while you playing the pixel shooter.
Battle Royale: FPS Shooter provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Basics in Math Education and Learning Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Battle Royale: FPS Shooter on PC
To download and install Battle Royale: FPS Shooter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Battle Royale: FPS Shooter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Battle Royale: FPS Shooter on PC.
Download Battle Royale: FPS Shooter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Battle Royale: FPS Shooter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Battle Royale: FPS Shooter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Battle Royale: FPS Shooter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.