Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing is the newest Education release developed and published by The Bass University. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Improve your bass fishing with Bass U TV. Unlock the premier collection of training videos and access instruction for techniques, tackle, and strategies from the best anglers in the world. Subscribe to greatness.
Get the most of your BassU.TV subscription and learn on the go with the Bass U TV app:
– Unlimited access to 700+ training videos
– Multiple new video releases each week including seminars, on-water videos, live shows, interviews, and other original content
– Learn at your own pace or binge-watch the training videos
– Advanced production with graphics and close-up, hands-on demonstrations that help anglers learn new techniques
– Commercial-free viewing experience
– Categories: the highly detailed search tool to help you find exactly what you want to learn based around lures, techniques, bass habitat, electronics, seasonal info and conditions
– Watch Bass U LIVE directly on the app, send in questions and win prizes
– Instruction from 90+ top pros including Mike Iaconelli, Kevin VanDam, Gerald Swindle, Jordan Lee, Bryan Thrift, Skeet Reese, Edwin Evers, Ott DeFoe, Brandon Palaniuk, Aaron Martens, Greg Hackney, Jason Christie, Mark Zona, Bobby Lane, Chris Lane, John Crews, Ish Monroe, Seth Feider, Chris Zaldain, Brent Ehrler, Casey Ashley, Mark Davis, and Pete "The Dean" Gluszek
Bass U TV app is free to download. With an active subscription, you can watch the full-length training videos and enjoy benefits including up to 40% off products from Rapala, VMC, Flambeau, and more. New discounts and promotions are periodically offered to subscribers.
Subscribe Monthly: $14.99 USD
Subscribe Annually: $149.99 USD
*We often have specials available for new subscribers at https://bassu.tv/join
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ExpressVPN not Working with Netflix? Here’s What You Should Do [Guide]
Download and Install Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing on PC
To download and install Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing on PC.
Download Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bass U TV: Learn Bass Fishing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.