Barcode Scanner is a free Android App developed by ZXing Team, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Barcode Scanner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Scan barcodes on products, or Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc.
Note that this app can no longer be updated on Google Play, and there will be no further releases.
Almost every question and negative review comment is addressed by one of the following. Please save everyone time by reading these first:
Nobody is stealing your information. The app allows you to share contacts, apps, and bookmarks in a QR Code. This is why contacts permissions are needed. See "Visit Developer Website" below ( https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions ).
If your device is not scanning, first try workarounds for device bugs in Settings. Enable all of them, and then try disabling one at a time to determine which is necessary. If this does not help, try clearing the device cache and settings from Android settings.
This app has never had advertisements, and never will. If you are seeing ads, it's from 3rd party malware, that among other things, is also review-bombing this app with claims of adware. This is entirely false.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Barcode Scanner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ePSXe for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Barcode Scanner on PC
To download and install Barcode Scanner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Barcode Scanner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Barcode Scanner on PC.
Download Barcode Scanner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Barcode Scanner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Barcode Scanner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Barcode Scanner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.