Banners App is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by GTM – Global Tech Makers. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Banners App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Banners App is a unique platform for earning by viewing advertisements. The platform was designed specifically for smartphone users. With the help of Banners App, users can earn by viewing advertisements relevant to their interests, manage ad frequency, create their own ads, share the referral link and receive bonuses from partners in the structure. Also, the user can adjust ad frequency for his/her partners.
What do we offer?
• Personalized banner ads;
• Views and earnings statistics per day/week;
• Banner ad frequency management;
• Possibility to go to advertiser's site and purchase goods;
• Earnings on referral links;
• Bonuses for viewing ads of your partners in the structure;
• Payouts in cryptocurrency;
• User-friendly, intuitive interface.
Banners App makes it easy to earn by viewing banner ads.
Platforms: Android, Web.
Languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, German, Chinese, Korean.
Ask about our opinion, Banners App provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Jewels Dragon Quest on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Banners App on PC
To download and install Banners App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Banners App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Banners App on PC.
Download Banners App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Banners App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Banners App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Banners App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.