Balls Rotate is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Balls Rotate PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Rotate the maze to move balls into the tube.
One-touch simple controls and addictive gameplay!
Ask about our opinion, Balls Rotate provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install Wire On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Balls Rotate on PC
To download and install Balls Rotate for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Balls Rotate on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Balls Rotate on PC.
Download Balls Rotate for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Balls Rotate Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Balls Rotate, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Balls Rotate on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.