Ballistic X is the newest Sports release developed and published by Nomad Innovations, LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ballistic X PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ballistic-X is designed by shooters to be a straightforward solution for measuring and quantifying the ability of a firearm, a shooter, and his or her gear. While our focus is the Precision Rifle community, we also added in features to accommodate Pistol shooters as well. This App was created with the input of serious shooters and will continue to evolve into what YOU want it to be; e-mail us with any and all suggestions!
Workflow is simple:
– Take image of Target with known 1" reference
– Designate reference on Target
– Input distance from Target
– Mark Point Of Aim and Impacts
– Add Overlay, Label, and Export
– Utilize ATZ (Adjustment To Zero) feature to Zero rifle
Overlay gives readout for group size in MOA or MRAD and gives user the adjustments needed to ZERO rifle at any distance from target!
Keywords: shot, group measuring, calculator, size, moa, mrad, precision, measure, bullet, target, load, zero
Ask about our opinion, Ballistic X provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: StaffWars Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Ballistic X on PC
To download and install Ballistic X for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ballistic X on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ballistic X on PC.
Download Ballistic X for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ballistic X Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ballistic X, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ballistic X on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.