Badminton League is a free Android Game developed by RedFish Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Badminton League PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most competitive badminton games ever! Take on your friends in 1 vs 1 mode, or win the Badminton League trophy🏆 in Tournament Mode!
Customizing your character with tons of items. And level up your ability to do stronger smash and jump!
Now grab your racket to smash, hit the shuttlecock, do a crazy smash to your opponent like badminton star!
– Multiple game modes available, play with sports fans in local
– Create your very own character, and level – up
– Easy to control, challenging to win
– Simple and elegant UI design
– Cool stunts and realistic hitting shuttlecock experience
– Numerous gorgeous badminton outfits
How to play with friends in 1 vs 1 Mode:
1. Connect the same WiFi or Personal Hotspot with your friends
2. Open "Badminton League" and select 1 vs 1 Mode together
3. Bet with coins, tap "HOST" to create a room, then waiting for your friend to join
4. Check the name which shows on the board, then tap to join
5. Now you will know who is the Newbie
Remind your friends to download Badminton League before above operation 🙂
This game needs an internet connection to play.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Badminton-League-203729826806154/
Badminton League provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Jazza's Arty Games Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Badminton League on PC
To download and install Badminton League for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Badminton League on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Badminton League on PC.
Download Badminton League for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Badminton League Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Badminton League, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Badminton League on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.