Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) is a free Android App developed by OGQ, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Loved by 100,000,000 users worldwide. Daily updates of free and awesome wallpapers
– The Backgrounds App Downloaded by more than 100,000,000 users World-wide!
– This FREE App provides Unique & Supreme collection of Images for your screen.
– You can Enjoy our Awesome Contents with Simple UI and Great performance.
– OGQ Backgrounds has received reviews from 2,200,000 people rating average of 4.6/5.0
– Daily updates of Wallpapers selected by OGQ staffs. Guarantee the most stunning Wallpapers you've ever seen.
– Sign in and Upload! Share your works with the people and keep in touch with them!
OGQ Backgrounds features
► Google material design
– We offer you Android 5.0’s simple interface and minimized designs.
► Simple, fast and light
– OGQ Backgrounds more focuses on wallpaper image itself, to make greater performance.
– You would never have to worry about your memories or battery running out.
► Picking wallpapers
– Brand new, beautiful wallpapers updated everyday.
– Check out the hottest wallpapers selected by users worldwide.
– All the images include artist’s information, license details and URL of the artist’s webpage.
– More than 30 categories for easy searching. Also provides keywords searching too.
► Setting wallpapers
– Cropping images, filters and various set as wallpapers modes (standard, entire, fixed, scrollable and more) available.
– Keep the favorite images by easily saving them to your own device.
– Share images to anyone and any other applications in simple way.
► Favorites and histories
– Keep your own favorites and histories.
OGQ Backgrounds' Facebook page
– Don’t miss OGQ Backgrounds’ newest updates on our Facebook page.
OGQ Backgrounds’ Flickr group
– Please join OGQ Backgrounds’ flickr group! You’ll have chance to share your own works to the people all around the world.
– OGQ Backgrounds’ translation work into English is done by Jang-Won Choi. Thank You.
– If you're interested in helping us to translate our service to your own language, please email us with your name and Language available at email@example.com
A Note about permissions :
Your privacy is very important. We only ask for the permissions that are essential for the app to be used properly. We use
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save the wallpapers to your own device’s storage.
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to read the saved wallpapers from your storage and also let you upload the image selected from your own gallery.
Copyright © 2011-2017 OGQ Corp., Inc. All rights reserved.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: European War 6: 1804 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) on PC
To download and install Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) on PC.
Download Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.