Backgammon Online is a free Android Game developed by R-Soft LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Backgammon Online PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Backgammon (Narde) is a board game for two players on a special board.
The aim of the game – to pass all the checkers full circle before the opponent, rolling dice and moving the checkers, and withdraw the checkers from the "house”. The game requires a permanent internet connection.
• Free Credits several times a day.
• Real online multiplayer game with real people all over the world.
• Two types of game (Narde, Backgammon).
• User-friendly minimalistic interface.
• No ads.
• Horizontal or vertical orientation changing during play.
• Private games with password protection and ability to invite friend.
• Possibility to play next game with same players.
• Linking your account to your Google Account.
• Friends, chats, smiles, achievements, leaderboards.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Backgammon Online first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Free Music for YouTube New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Backgammon Online on PC
To download and install Backgammon Online for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Backgammon Online on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Backgammon Online on PC.
Download Backgammon Online for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Backgammon Online Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Backgammon Online, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Backgammon Online on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.