Azur Lane is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Azur Lane PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An ideal Naval Warfare game like you always imagined！
・A unique mix of RPG, 2D shooter and tactical genres combined in a beautifully designed anime game
・Easy and intuitive gameplay, built on the concept of 2D side-scroller, is the main feature of Azur Lane
・Organize up to six ships into flotilla, break through enemy gunfire and defeat them!
・Both AI and manually controlled battles are available, choose whatever you like!
・Build your own fleet. Azur Lane has a wide range of warships from all over the world.
・More than 300 ships, each with its unique stats and represented by a beautiful character!
・Live2D interaction technology is available for selected characters
Azur Lane Official Homepage:
Official Discord Server:
Official Twitter Account:
Tweets by AzurLane_EN
Official Facebook Page:
Ask about our opinion, Azur Lane provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Tiny Rails Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Azur Lane on PC
To download and install Azur Lane for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Azur Lane on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Azur Lane on PC.
Download Azur Lane for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Azur Lane Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Azur Lane, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Azur Lane on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.