AzNav Offline GPS navigation is a free Android App developed by IT and DM Center of SSPI, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AzNav Offline GPS navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AzNav is an application that is installed on your phone, GPS-navigator and / or tablet.
This application is for route planning, implementation and navigation to your destination. It operates autonomously and requires no Internet connection to search and navigate. Maps are stored on the device, and therefore there are no costs for roaming and your battery lasts longer.
You can download AzNav, enjoy the opportunity to use the navigation at any time, with fully functional Pro Guidance and Live Traffic.
Choosing AzNav, you start using professional maps of Azerbaijan, for planning routes by car and on foot.
USING AzNav ON YOUR GADGETS IMPROVES RESEARCH AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE STREETS OF OUR CITIES
ONCE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED, AzNav HAS A LIFETIME WARRANTY OF CONSTANTLY UPDATED PROFESSIONAL MAPS USAGE ON THIS DEVICE.
ADVANCED AzNav POSSIBILITIES MEET AND EVEN EXCEED THE LEVEL OF PREFESSIONAL NAVIGATION SYSTEMS.
Note: Long-lasting use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly recommend using the charger when you are using application in your car.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AzNav Offline GPS navigation first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: VPN Free – Unlimited Proxy & Fast Unblock Master New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install AzNav Offline GPS navigation on PC
To download and install AzNav Offline GPS navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AzNav Offline GPS navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AzNav Offline GPS navigation on PC.
Download AzNav Offline GPS navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AzNav Offline GPS navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AzNav Offline GPS navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AzNav Offline GPS navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.