AZ Infectious Disease Resource is a free Android App developed by ADHS-Arizona Department of Health Services, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AZ Infectious Disease Resource PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
IDAZ is how Arizona providers can get the latest news and public health recommendations about infectious diseases in the state.
– Receive alerts with public health updates
– Search for public clinics, FQHCs, and RHCS in your area
– Contact your local public health dept. with 1-click
– Find public health events & CME in your area
– Look up infectious disease info, including AZ specific statistics and testing recommendations
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at IDAZ@azdhs.gov
Ask about our opinion, AZ Infectious Disease Resource provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to set the default folder layout in File Explorer on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install AZ Infectious Disease Resource on PC
To download and install AZ Infectious Disease Resource for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AZ Infectious Disease Resource on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AZ Infectious Disease Resource on PC.
Download AZ Infectious Disease Resource for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AZ Infectious Disease Resource Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AZ Infectious Disease Resource, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AZ Infectious Disease Resource on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.