Awax Ad Blocker is a free Android App developed by Virtual Education OU, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Awax Ad Blocker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AWAX makes your web browsing experience faster and more enjoyable, removing annoying ads on the web, in apps and games. The app protects your privacy with a VPN. NO ROOT required!
blocks all ads
increases your anonymity online by hiding your real IP address
loads web pages faster and saves your money due to compressing network traffic, blocking ads, identifying website IP addresses fast, and using other technologies
encrypts data for protection while you’re working in open networks (restaurants, airports, conference facilities)
blocks websites that spread malware, viruses and fraudulent websites
protect from tracking (banner, tracking, social networks) and hides information about users
saves your time and enhances your battery life by downloading only what’s necessary
AWAX doesn’t require root permission
AWAX supports multiple browsers (Chrome, Opera , Firefox ,UC, Яндекс, Samsung, CM, Dolphin, and all other browsers)
AWAX controls Internet traffic by a local VPN-channel on a device; data is analyzed without using third-party VPN software
Awax Ad Blocker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Awax Ad Blocker on PC
To download and install Awax Ad Blocker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Awax Ad Blocker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Awax Ad Blocker on PC.
Download Awax Ad Blocker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Awax Ad Blocker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Awax Ad Blocker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Awax Ad Blocker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.