aWallet Cloud Password Manager is a free Android App developed by Synpet, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on aWallet Cloud Password Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with your own cloud account: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6 or later)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
aWallet Cloud Password Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN for Germany in 2019 and Why You Should Use One [Guide]
Download and Install aWallet Cloud Password Manager on PC
To download and install aWallet Cloud Password Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type aWallet Cloud Password Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy aWallet Cloud Password Manager on PC.
Download aWallet Cloud Password Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More aWallet Cloud Password Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using aWallet Cloud Password Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running aWallet Cloud Password Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.