AW Touchpoint is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AW Touchpoint PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enabling healthcare providers to perform telemedicine consults anywhere, safely and conveniently – from any mobile device.
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell Touchpoint, you can connect with your medical providers to help you feel better faster.
Your provider will send a request to connect with you for a video consultation. You simply tap your invitation link to go straight into your video call with the Touchpoint app. No login is required for users accessing this video call functionality.
For providers with a health system login, Amwell Touchpoint app provides the ability to:
* Launch secure, HIPAA-compliant video consultations using Amwell Connect
* Receive automated notifications when new cases are assigned
* Review case details and the patient’s medical history
The Amwell Touchpoint mobile app is a component of our comprehensive telehealth suite that enables:
* Video calling, including both simple SMS/email guest invites to patients at home as well as controlling video endpoints within the hospital.
* Coordination across multiple point-of-care locations and service lines with secure messaging and case workflow
* Automation of alerts and escalations
* Integration with EHR and IT systems to minimize disruptions to workflow
* Act as a video and phone dialer with Epic Haiku/Canto.
* Active monitoring of point-of-care devices
AW Touchpoint provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Flipaclip: Cartoon Animation Creator & Art Studio New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install AW Touchpoint on PC
To download and install AW Touchpoint for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AW Touchpoint on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AW Touchpoint on PC.
Download AW Touchpoint for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AW Touchpoint Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AW Touchpoint, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AW Touchpoint on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.