AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Eli Leshem. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AutoCap adds stunning animated captions to video automatically,
it uses voice recognition technologies to analyze the video's audio**, transcribe it into text.
add text titles to your video.
make subtitle easily
– App transcribes up to 5 minutes length (10 minutes to subscribers) of videos audio the rest can be added manually
– Videos are free in original quality with AutoCap watermark
– Watermark can be removal can be purchased in a one time purchase or subscription
-All video's that have been recorded on Android phones are supported, video that was created on another platform might have issues with saving
perfect for Youtube, Snapchat , Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram video's and stories
save the result to MP4 file and share it!!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select or record a video with speaking audio in it.
2. Edit and change the results of the automated voice recognition.
3.Select text style, color and animation
3. Save as MP4 video and share!
– 7 amazing text animation styles
– automatic voice recognition
– edit text
– emphasize selected word in different color
– save video
– share video on Youtube, Snapchat , Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram…
feature for subscribers only:
-Translation – translate the captions to another language (supported languages : https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/languages )
-Copy videos complete transcription into clipboard
-up to 10 minutes of transcription for each video
** We use the best voice recognition services in the market, yet this technology has some limitations. when voice is clear fluent and there are no background noises the system can achieve more then 80% WER (word errors), however when there are background noises or music it can get to much less then that and to short breaks in the transcription. we are working constantly to improve this.
Still reading? Great! Now go make a video.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Mobills: Budget Planner on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles on PC
To download and install AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles on PC.
Download AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AutoCap – automatic video captions and subtitles on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.