AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
7 Day Trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (xrefs). Extend your workflow across platforms, easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond. Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD software experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new CAD drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and mark-up AutoCAD drawings
– Import values from Leica DISTO
– Draw and edit shapes using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced technical drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks- Move and duplicate existing blocks
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your free Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate in real time and reduce mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms- from desktop to mobile and back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix The Driver Required For This iPhone Is Not Installed On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on PC
To download and install AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on PC.
Download AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.