Aura – Icon Pack is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Creative Studio 14. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Aura – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Icon pack consist of around 490 high quality icons for now.
A lot of custom launchers are supported (on some, icons must be applied manually).
Included some wallpapers that match the icon design.
App is still under development, so please send requests for the apps you want to be themed. Please don't make a bad rating just because you miss some app, I will make every single icon you request. App was tested only on Samsung and Nexus phones, so please report if you have problems on other phones.
Ask about our opinion, Aura – Icon Pack provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Gif Me! Camera Pro New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Aura – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Aura – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Aura – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Aura – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Aura – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Aura – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Aura – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Aura – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.