AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AuditBricks makes site auditing and snagging so simple. Site audit process will help you to find issues, inspections, defects, snags, punch lists, to do list, condition assessments for your site works. You can manage all your work into different projects.
You can manage all your site work like performing a safety inspection, finding the defects, generating a list of required work, provide a quotation, preparing a punch list, snag list, preparing a do list and many more.
Record the issues, take photos, add title, assignee, select the status, priority, tag, completion date, add description and done. Share reports quickly and easily to anyone in the world.
AuditBricks is simple to use:
– Record the issues, take photos, add assignee, select the status, select the completion date.
- Add the annotations on photos for highlighting the important information.
– Manage issues into projects, add site and client details specific to each project.
– Add more than one photo to an item.
– Add the predefined titles, assignee, status, tags, priority and issue descriptions. These help you to save your time while adding an item.
– Generate the PDF and Excel reports with various filters and share PDF and Excel reports to anyone with the help of various options like Email, Dropbox, Evernote etc.
– Add personal details for reports like client name, company name, company logo, auditor name, auditor's signature.
– Change the label of issues like snags, defects, inspections or anyone.
– Change the date format that you needed.
You can use the AuditBricks for following type of work.
- Site auditing and snagging
– Audits - Inspections / defects, snags, items
– Punchlists / Punch Lists
– Snaglists / Snag Lists
– Site Works
- Checklists / Check Lists
– Condition Assessments
– Risk Assessments
– And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose AuditBricks.
Provide your feedback at email@example.com or visit our website at: http://www.auditbricks.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Idle Tap Strongman PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List on PC
To download and install AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List on PC.
Download AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AuditBricks – Site Auditing, Snagging & Punch List on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.