Audiobooks from Audible is a free Android App developed by Audible, Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Audiobooks from Audible PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NEW FOR MEMBERS: Two Audible Original titles with membership every month!
LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you'll never lose your place.
Try Audible free for 30-days and get your first audiobook on us!
WHAT’S TO LOVE
– Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you're sure to find the perfect listen.
– Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
– Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
– Fire and Fury
– IT by Stephen King
– I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
– Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
– Access ad-free, premium audio. Listen without interruptions.
– Download your books to listen to offline.
– Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
– Customize your narration speed.
– Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MEMBERSHIP?
– 30 days of membership free, plus a book to get you started.
– 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
– Your own library to build. Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
– Exclusive, members-only savings. Get 30% off additional audiobooks.
– Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Sign up for your 30-day free trial
4. Choose any book to get started. Your first book is free
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
Ask about our opinion, Audiobooks from Audible provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SkyView® Explore the Universe New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Audiobooks from Audible on PC
To download and install Audiobooks from Audible for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Audiobooks from Audible on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Audiobooks from Audible on PC.
Download Audiobooks from Audible for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Audiobooks from Audible Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Audiobooks from Audible, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Audiobooks from Audible on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.