Audio Evolution Mobile Studio is a free Android App developed by eXtream Software Development, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Audio Evolution Mobile Studio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring virtual instruments, a virtual analog synthesizer, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and more, the app powers your creativity.
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was chosen the #1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music – December 2020 issue!
Don't know where to start? Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
And if you still have questions or problems, there is always somebody to help you out on our forums or get lightning fast responses from our email tech support!
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording / playback
• Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO's, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer and more
• Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split and time stretch audio
• Punch in/out
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available to expand your studio (prices may vary between countries):
• A custom developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic (€3.99) : low latency, high quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to use the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) €3.49
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ €1.99
• ToneBoosters V3 Compressor €1.99
• ToneBoosters V3 Ferox €1.99
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 EQ €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus, €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 Reverb €3.99
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO (combined) €3.49
• Loop/sample packs (various prices)
• Soundfont packs (various prices)
Online manual: https://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/android/index.html
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Audio Evolution Mobile Studio first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Babbel – Learn Languages on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on PC
To download and install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on PC.
Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Audio Evolution Mobile Studio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.