Atlantic Fleet is a free Android Game developed by Killerfish Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Atlantic Fleet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
– 13 playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
Atlantic Fleet provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Street Mafia Chicago : Fight To Survive the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Atlantic Fleet on PC
To download and install Atlantic Fleet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Atlantic Fleet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Atlantic Fleet on PC.
Download Atlantic Fleet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Atlantic Fleet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Atlantic Fleet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Atlantic Fleet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.