ASUS Sound Recorder is a free Android App developed by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ASUS Sound Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ASUS Sound Recorder lets you easily record conversations, interviews, voice memos, and more on your ASUS Android device. Browse and play your list of Sound Recorder files; you can even access other recorded files like phone conversations through the app.
Ask about our opinion, ASUS Sound Recorder provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Disable Show Notifications Prompt For Websites [Guide]
Download and Install ASUS Sound Recorder on PC
To download and install ASUS Sound Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ASUS Sound Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ASUS Sound Recorder on PC.
Download ASUS Sound Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ASUS Sound Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ASUS Sound Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ASUS Sound Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.