ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Not just a live wallpaper! ASUS LiveOcean magically entwined Ocean level and battery, it provides new, innovative and informative live wallpaper experience that turns a smooth, interactive animation of rising and falling ocean level into a battery meter you’ll gauge at a glance – beauty and convenience combined! The scenery will also change while the shift of day time and night time.
– Watch the ocean level rise as the battery charges.
– As the battery’s power reduces, so does the ocean level.
– Tilt and tap your device to have fun with the water.
– The beautiful scenery changes while the shift of day time and night time.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: iLauncher for OS – Thousands Themes and Wallpapers PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) on PC
To download and install ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) on PC.
Download ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ASUS LiveOcean(Live wallpaper) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.