Asana: Your work manager is the newest Business release developed and published by Asana, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Asana: Your work manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Asana is the work manager for teams. But better. From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes work so teams are clear what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done.
✔ TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF WORK
See who is doing what and by when across the whole team:
Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space
Switch between list, kanban board, and calendar views
Organize and assign tasks; set due dates
Attach files to tasks so relevant info is easy to find
✔ GET THE WHOLE PICTURE—EVEN ON THE GO
Keep an eye on progress no matter where you are:
Instantly see if projects are on track, at risk, or off track—and why
Post status updates, or request updates from project owners
Drill down into tasks for more information
✔ PUSH WORK ALONG…WITHOUT GETTING PUSHY
Make sure nothing falls through the cracks:
Clarify if tasks are high, medium, or low priority
Approve work or mark tasks for approval
Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints
Get notified when tasks are completed, overdue, and more
✔ ASANA MOBILE + WEB = YOUR A-TEAM
Work efficiently whether you’re at the office or on the go:
Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks
Convert photos of whiteboards, charts, or diagrams to tasks
Instantly sync work between the app and web
Work offline without worrying about losing your data
Join more than 75,000 organizations and millions of users worldwide who trust Asana to stay organized and in control of their work. Download the Asana app now.
By downloading Asana, you agree to our Terms of Service, which you can find at https://asana.com/terms
Asana: Your work manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to use Snapshot Go in Pokèmon Go [Guide]
Download and Install Asana: Your work manager on PC
To download and install Asana: Your work manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Asana: Your work manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Asana: Your work manager on PC.
Download Asana: Your work manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Asana: Your work manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Asana: Your work manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Asana: Your work manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.