Artivive is a free Android App developed by Artivive, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Artivive PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Please note that the application only works with Artivive extended artworks.
Artivive is a revolutionary tool that transforms the way you look at art. Artists can connect a digital layer to traditional artworks, which you can experience through this application. Simply point your phone at the artwork and watch it come to life!
The intuitive app uses augmented reality to tap into new dimensions, allowing you to connect with art on a deeper level.
There is no better way to experience the art form of the 21st century than with Artivive, the #1 AR art platform — but don’t take our word for it, try it out yourself!
Artists interested in creating augmented reality art using our tool can register for a free account at: www.artivive.com/register/
Ask about our opinion, Artivive provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Soccer Handicap Negative on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Artivive on PC
To download and install Artivive for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Artivive on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Artivive on PC.
Download Artivive for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Artivive Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Artivive, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Artivive on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.