Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool is the newest Art & Design release developed and published by Code lunatics: 3D Art Pose tools. Poser app. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pose and morph unlimited amount of human models simultaneously in the scene with the best posing tool on the market!
Creating poses is super simple, just tap control point and drag a target limb with your finger to the desired position! No more painstaking joint rotation. It works like magic!
Poser app comes with realistic looking 3D male and female models.
Art Model is also a powerful morph tool. Morphing system gives you the ability to create an unlimited range of unique models. You can transform your model from child to an adult, skinny to muscular or make it fat, pregnant, creature etc.
Besides full body morphs, you can also create individual morphs for specific body parts like chest / breast, arms, legs…
Now you can enrich the scene with props! You can add chairs, tables, weapons, vehicles, trees and geometry shapes to scene. You can also attach props directly to models hands. Props then follows hand movement.
Ideal poser app for character designing, as human drawing guide, for illustrations or storyboarding, or anyone who wants to focus on improving their drawing skills.
– Pose realistic male and female models in the scene.
– Fast pose creation: Drag limbs to desired position.
– Morph system allows you to create unique models.
– Full body morphs and individual morphs for specific body parts.
– Basic clothing for both models.
– Add props to the scene. You can add chairs, tables, weapons and geometry shapes to scene.
– Use photos as background image
– Preset poses
– Basic hair
– Advanced lighting options
– Save and load poses and morphs.
-Zoom in and out with two finger pinch.
-Rotate camera with two finger drag
-Pan camera with one finger drag.
Ideal software for character designing, as human drawing guide, for illustrations or storyboarding.
Supported screen size: 4.7" and larger, tablet is preferred.
Ask about our opinion, Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Quit Apps On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool on PC
To download and install Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool on PC.
Download Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Art Model – 3D Pose tool and morphing tool on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.