ArriveCAN is a free Android App developed by CBSA-ASFC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ArriveCAN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
As part of Canada's efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and prevent importation, all travellers are required to digitally provide contact and quarantine information upon and after entry into Canada.
Use ArriveCAN to comply with the new mandatory travel requirements.
Speed up your process at the Canadian port of entry and limit points of contact with others.
Plan ahead and learn more by visiting Canada.ca/ArriveCAN.
Ask about our opinion, ArriveCAN provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SeAro on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install ArriveCAN on PC
To download and install ArriveCAN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ArriveCAN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ArriveCAN on PC.
Download ArriveCAN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ArriveCAN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ArriveCAN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ArriveCAN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.