Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Explore the world as a math magician wielding the power of arithmetic! Practice your addition, subtraction, division and multiplication skills by casting, flipping and combining all of your math spells to defeat enemies.
• Cast math spells of 4 different operators
• Use a fluid control system to quickly chain math operations together, like flip and combine
• Flip spells to get the opposite operator: subtraction becomes addition, division becomes multiplication!
• Combine spells together to create new ones
• 70 levels to play through and master by solving math problems perfectly
• Battle 10 different enemies with 3 different special abilities
• Engage in fast paced action in challenge mode or take your time and zen out in relax mode
• Subtract, add, multiply or divide health using math spells in a table stacking format, just like doing arithmetic by hand
• Practice algebra in later levels with fill-in-the-blank equation monsters
• Solve increasingly difficult math problems as you journey through the world map
• Improve your simple math calculation speed
• As you defeat bosses, gain new math spell cards
• Arrange your math spell deck depending on which math cards you like the most
• Like an RPG, get perfects on levels and use your skill points to strengthen your math wizard and defeat tougher opponents
• Buy new math cards from the spell shop with coins you earn from defeating enemies
• Use special math spell cards like Heal or Stun for other magical effects
• Play offline!
• No ads or in app purchases!
Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Helix Ball New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game on PC
To download and install Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game on PC.
Download Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Arithmagic – Math Wizard Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.