Arena Bubbles is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Arena Bubbles PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to an addictive galactic adventure in space!
Have a blast shooting and popping bubbles game in space and enjoy thousands of fun levels packed with galactic bubbles and starry puzzles. Pop every last bubble until you clear the board and become the ruler of the galaxy!
Warm up your fingers and get ready to experience hours of endless fun in this bubble popping cosmic adventure. Be the arena bubble hero, smash and explode space bubbles, and win coins. Use power-ups and boosters wisely, clear the bubbles from the board, and play anywhere and anytime you’d like – there is no need for WiFi!
Shoot for the arena’s stars, use your shots wisely, and get ready to pop colorful galactic balls. This amazing and fun free bubble shooter game is full of exciting challenges, balloons, puzzles, and cool galaxy items. It’s suitable for all people and ages – fun for both kids and adults to play for hours.
Arena Bubbles Game Featuring:
– Thousands of galactic levels to explore.
– Awesome graphics and effects.
– Extremely addictive gameplay.
– Explore thousands of outer space levels full of colorful balloons.
– Fun and entertaining for all ages.
– A completely free game to play!
Earn powerful boosts that will help you pass hard levels and win more points:
* Make 7 shots in a row to earn a FIREBALL that will eliminate all the balls.
* Drop 10 bubbles or more to get a cosmic BOMB that will explode the bubbles away.
Try out this awesome space bubble shooter game and enjoy the most fun cosmic adventure.
This great space game is now available for FREE right here on earth, so don’t waste any more time, download today and have a blast shooting and popping bubbles in space.
How to Play:
– Make combos and smash of 3 or more bubbles of the same color to crush and win points.
– See which bubble color you are going to get next so you can plan your moves and create big explosions.
– Bubble swap option is totally free – use it wisely! All you have to do is tap on the bubble to change its color.
– Reach high scores and try to earn three stars on every level.
Arena Bubbles is a free game that will take you on an incredible journey across space, where you can aim, match and pop bubbles in other planets and beat all the astral challenges.
Dive into a crazy starry planet, and enjoy cool graphics and visual effects that make the entire gaming experience super fun!
All rights of Bubble Shooter™ are owned by Ilyon Dynamics Ltd.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Arena Bubbles first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Adobe Brackets On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Arena Bubbles on PC
To download and install Arena Bubbles for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Arena Bubbles on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Arena Bubbles on PC.
Download Arena Bubbles for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Arena Bubbles Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Arena Bubbles, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Arena Bubbles on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.