ArcGIS QuickCapture is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ArcGIS QuickCapture PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ArcGIS QuickCapture is the simplest way to capture field observations. Record GIS data with a single tap on your device. Automatically send locations, photos, and other attributes back to your office in real time. It’s integrated with ArcGIS, you can effectively visualize data you’ve never had access to before.
Ask about our opinion, ArcGIS QuickCapture provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Fotor Photo Editor – Photo Collage & Photo Effects the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install ArcGIS QuickCapture on PC
To download and install ArcGIS QuickCapture for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ArcGIS QuickCapture on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ArcGIS QuickCapture on PC.
Download ArcGIS QuickCapture for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ArcGIS QuickCapture Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ArcGIS QuickCapture, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ArcGIS QuickCapture on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.