Aramex Mobile is a free Android App developed by Aramex International LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Aramex Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Aramex app allows all Aramex customers around the world to manage their entire delivery experience using mobile phone.
• Track the status of the incoming and outgoing shipments by using mobile number
• Scheduling a pickup request from preferred location, date and time
• Manage and schedule deliveries at preferred date and time
• Smooth and secured Pay tool with full payment breakdown including delivery and customs charges
• Live track shipments: See a real – time view of your courier on the map on the day of delivery
• Find and contact your nearest Aramex outlet
• Calculate the price of your upcoming shipment and know the estimated transit time to the delivery destination instantly on your phone with the different delivery options we provide
Aramex Mobile provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: imo free video calls and chat PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Aramex Mobile on PC
To download and install Aramex Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Aramex Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Aramex Mobile on PC.
Download Aramex Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Aramex Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Aramex Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Aramex Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.