Applied Ballistics is the newest Sports release developed and published by Applied Ballistics. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Applied Ballistics PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
State of the art ballistics solver by Bryan Litz, Applied Ballistics. Calculate accurate fire control solutions for long range rifle shooting. Accounts for all major and minor trajectory variables including the use of measured G7 BC's and even the option to use custom drag curves for specific bullets. Output is available in several formats including single shot 'HUD' view, table output, graph output, and the highly effective reticle output view, in which you can see a single shot or trajectory trace in the context of a specific scope reticle which responds to magnification adjustments and 'dialing on' elevation.
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Advanced Secondary Effect Calculations like Aerodynamic Jump, Coriolis, Spin Drift, and Inclination Angle.
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* AB Connect™
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this) for over 700 Bullets.
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel 4000 Series, Kestrel 5000 Series, and WeatherFlow Bluetooth Meter.
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret.
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in.
* Zero-atmosphere support.
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature.
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Applied Ballistics first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Run Race 3D PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Applied Ballistics on PC
To download and install Applied Ballistics for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Applied Ballistics on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Applied Ballistics on PC.
Download Applied Ballistics for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Applied Ballistics Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Applied Ballistics, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Applied Ballistics on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.