AnySoftKeyboard is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AnySoftKeyboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Any Soft Keyboard is an open-source, on-screen keyboard with multiple languages support with emphasis on privacy.
This is one of the most customizable keyboards available.
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (Android 2.0+)!
* And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Experimental Gesture-Typing (enable in the Settings app).
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts.
** Swipe up to shift.
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins, and more available in Play Store).
* Night Mode: Quiet, Dark keyboard at night time (enable in the Settings app).
* Power-Saving Mode: No vibrations, sound, suggestions and a dark theme (enable in the Settings app).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):
** Clipboard actions copy, paste, select-all, select selectively (long-press select and use arrow keys).
** Voice input
* And many more features!
Support at: https://github.com/AnySoftKeyboard
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AnySoftKeyboard first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: WORLD WRESTLING MANIA – HELL CELL 2K18 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install AnySoftKeyboard on PC
To download and install AnySoftKeyboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AnySoftKeyboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AnySoftKeyboard on PC.
Download AnySoftKeyboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AnySoftKeyboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AnySoftKeyboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AnySoftKeyboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.