AnyDesk Remote Control is a free Android App developed by AnyDesk Software GmbH, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AnyDesk Remote Control PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AnyDesk is the fastest and most affordable Remote Control Software in the world!
Access your devices on all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
Find more information here: https://anydesk.com/
FAST – SECURE – FREE for personal use
AnyDesk enables remote desktop operations with unparalleled performance. Such as Video/Image editing, administration and teamwork.
AnyDesk provides banking-level security using TLS 1.2 encryption and 4096-bit RSA Key Exchange.
AnyDesk is always free for personal use. For commercial purposes visit: https://anydesk.com/order
——————- HOW TO USE ——————-
1. Launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk ID displayed on the remote side.
3. Confirm the session.
All your Apps, files and settings – always and instantly available.
AnyDesk is your partner for online teamwork. Quickly join your team and work on text, pictures or source code. Achieve more together.
RELAXED REMOTE MAINTENANCE
Thanks to AnyDesk's one-click unattended access, setting up a colleague’s printer or deploying a new tool in your department is a breeze.
HIGH FRAME RATE
AnyDesk enables you to work smoothly, without a stuttering display thanks to constant 60 fps.
In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency is imperceptible. When working on a remote desktop, it is essential that latency is minimized to not cause any delays. Therefore we developed an innovative new Codec to achieve the fastest remote desktop experience.
AnyDesk adapts to the available bandwidth. We challenged ourselves by taking efficient streaming to the limit: Enjoy smooth sessions at rates of just 100 kB/s. Even when working over cellular data!
Questions? No Problem! Contact our support: https://support.anydesk.com
AnyDesk Remote Control provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Stop Time Warner Cable Internet Throttling [Guide]
Download and Install AnyDesk Remote Control on PC
To download and install AnyDesk Remote Control for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AnyDesk Remote Control on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AnyDesk Remote Control on PC.
Download AnyDesk Remote Control for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AnyDesk Remote Control Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AnyDesk Remote Control, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AnyDesk Remote Control on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.