Animated Knots by Grog is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by Grog LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Animated Knots by Grog PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Learn to tie knots (195+ knots) the fun and easy way from the creators of the web's #1 knot tying site. Animated Knots by Grog is simply the best, most comprehensive teaching & reference app for climbers, boaters, sailors, fishermen, scouts, arborists, search & rescue, surgeons and medical students, paracord enthusiasts & hobbyists.
Over 195 Animated Knots tied step-by-step using rope, paracord or other material are organized by ACTIVITY CATEGORY & TYPE:
ACTIVITY CATEGORY – Arborist Knots (28), Boating & Sailing Knots (32), Climbing Knots (22), Fishing Knots (31), Decorative Knots (24), Household knots (24), Decorative knots (24), Horse & Farm knots (21), Scouting knots (31), Search and Rescue knots (22), Neckties (5) knots & Surgical ligatures (11).
TYPE – Basic knots (8), Bends (14), End loops (22), Hitches (35), Mats (4), Mid loops (11), Quick Release (10), Slide & Grip (13), Splices (15) & Stopper knots (10).
Watch knots tie themselves in simple step-by-step image animations, or click frame-by-frame (at your own speed) as you learn to tie each knot – using the NORMAL or MIRROR orientation (great for left-handers). When viewing a knot, simply tap INFO (top right) to get detailed descriptions about each knot's correct use, advantages & disadvantages, safety considerations, similar knots, alternatives, and other information.
SEARCH for knots, view the complete knot list & save your FAVORITES for quick access.
"Better to know a knot and not need it, than need a knot and not know it."
Google Play Reviews:
"This app has been extremely helpful, and has made me the knot expert in our camping group. Very well done." — Grant Chandler
"All around exactly what I was looking for and worth every penny." — Shannon Harder
Animated Knots by Grog provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Fix BSOD When You Turn Bluetooth Off On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Animated Knots by Grog on PC
To download and install Animated Knots by Grog for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Animated Knots by Grog on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Animated Knots by Grog on PC.
Download Animated Knots by Grog for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Animated Knots by Grog Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Animated Knots by Grog, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Animated Knots by Grog on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.