Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get back to nature in Animal Crossing™: Pocket Camp, the Animal Crossing mobile game where you take on the role of campsite manager and spend time with your favorite animal friends!
You're in charge, so you can decorate your own campsite however you like! Make it fun, make it cute, make it sporty—it’s up to you to craft the kind of furniture and amenities that will make your camp a must-see for animals visiting the area.
Building Your Dream Campsite
• Help Animals As You Explore!
While visiting different recreation spots, you'll meet new animals who could use a little help. They'll be looking for fish, fruit, bugs, and other things to get their camping adventures started—and when you help them out, you'll earn Bells and craft materials in return!
• Craft Furniture, Clothing, and Amenities
The craft materials you earn by fulfilling animals’ requests can be used to craft all sorts of furniture and amenities for your campsite.
Just open up the Craft menu and place an order with Cyrus, the hardworking handyman from Re-Tail on the Road. Then sit back and wait! Or if you're in a hurry, you can move your order to the very front of the line by using Leaf Tickets. You can purchase Leaf Tickets with real money or earn them through regular gameplay.
• Your Campsite, Your Way
The joy of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is in creating a space that suits you and your style.
Your campsite can be anything you like—from a traditional space that celebrates nature to a flashy fun house with concerts and rides. It's all up to you!
You can also customize your camper, visit your friends' campsites to get ideas for your own, and meet new animal friends as you explore recreation spots!
• Host Animals at Your Campsite
As you grow your friendships with different animals, they'll want to visit your campsite. Craft and decorate with their favorite items, and you’ll be able to host them whenever you like—even if you change up your decorations completely!
• Strengthen Friendships with the Animals
Invite your favorite animal friends to visit your campsite! You can strengthen your friendships with them by fulfilling their special requests or by picking out new outfits for them. Sometimes, they'll even give you gifts.
Note: This game is a free download with in-app purchases.
Note: A persistent Internet connection is required to play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Cellular data charges may apply.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Watch the BBC Outside the UK – Unblock the BBC from Anywhere [Guide]
Download and Install Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC
To download and install Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC.
Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.