AndrOpen Office is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AndrOpen Office PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Celebrating 4 Million Downloads!!!
AndrOpen Office is the world's first porting of OpenOffice for Android and it's powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument format.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 5 components:
– Writer (a word processor)
– Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
– Impress (presentation graphics)
– Draw (drawing)
– Math (equation editor)
* AndrOpen Office is a forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
– Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
– Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
– Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
– OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
– Portable Document Format (PDF)
– OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
– Text (TXT / CSV)
– Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
– Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
– Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
– Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
– Data Interchange Format (DIF)
– SYLK (SLK)
– Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
– OS/2 Metafile (MET)
– Sun Raster Image (RAS)
– Mac Pict (PCT)
– X PixMap (XPM)
– StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
– Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
– Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
– Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
– AutoCAD (DXF)
– T602 Document (602)
– Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
– Truevision Targa (TGA)
– X Bitmap (XBM)
– Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
– Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
– HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
– PlaceWare (PWP)
– Macromedia Flash (SWF)
– JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
– View / edit / insert / export docs
– Export / Import PDF
– High fidelity
– Formatting paragraphs
– Support for embedded object
– Save docs to extensive file formats
– Support for password
– Support for macro
– Support for Google Drive / Box (Android 4.4+)
– Support for Dropbox / OneDrive / NAS / WebDAV (Paid version only)
– Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
– Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
– Single Tap = Click Left Button
– Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
– Swipe = Scroll
– Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
– Long Tap = Click Right Button
And you can general mouse operations by virtual mouse pad.
French / German / English (US) / Italian / Spanish / English (British) / Russian / Polish / Dutch / Japanese / Indonesian / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Turkish / Czech / Swedish / Portuguese (European) / Finnish / Hungarian / Chinese (Traditional) / Catalan / Greek / Romanian / Danish / Arabic / Slovak / Norwegian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Vietnamese / Thai / Slovenian / Korean / Chinese (Simplified) / Hebrew / Hindi / Bengali / Persian / Basque / Gaelico / Galician / Central Khmer / Lithuanian / Tamil
Tweets by andropenoffice
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes.
Thanks to Open Source!!!
AndrOpen Office provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get a Mexican IP Address From Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install AndrOpen Office on PC
To download and install AndrOpen Office for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AndrOpen Office on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AndrOpen Office on PC.
Download AndrOpen Office for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AndrOpen Office Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AndrOpen Office, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AndrOpen Office on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.