Android Messages is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Android Messages PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Android Messages makes it easy to communicate with anyone by using SMS, MMS, and more. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, videos, and audio messages.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
A colorful, intuitive design makes communicating faster and more fun.
Block people you don’t want to hear from, and archive messages. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location.
On supported carriers, you can send messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends have read your message, and more.
Android Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 4.4, KitKat, and above.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Android Messages first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: WWE Champions Free Puzzle RPG PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Android Messages on PC
To download and install Android Messages for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Android Messages on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Android Messages on PC.
Download Android Messages for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Android Messages Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Android Messages, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Android Messages on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.