Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Android Auto is your smart driving companion. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, NPR One, Audible, MLB.com, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
• Send and receive messages with your Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Ask about our opinion, Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Survival Island: Evolve Pro! on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on PC
To download and install Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on PC.
Download Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.