Anchor – Make your own podcast! is a free Android App developed by Anchor FM Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Anchor – Make your own podcast! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Anchor is the only app that lets you record a high-quality podcast, and distribute it everywhere (including Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music) – right from your phone. No podcasting experience necessary, and it’s 100% free!
MAKING A PODCAST:
* Record a high-quality podcast, right from your phone
* Record with up to 10 friends at once, no matter where they are in the world
* Take voice messages from your listeners, and easily add them to any episode
* Add any song from Spotify; anyone listening through Anchor will be able to hear the full length songs
* Easily add a variety of transitions to your podcast from the built-in Anchor library
SHARING YOUR PODCAST:
* Easily distribute your podcast to all major podcast platforms (like Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Overcast, Pocket Casts, and Spotify) and to smart speakers with just one tap
* Share the permalink for any episode or segment; anyone who doesn’t have Anchor installed can listen in their favorite podcast player or on the web
* Embed any episode (or your full profile) on your own website
* See how many people hear each segment and get insights that help you drive more listens
* See who on Anchor is listening to each segment
* Get detailed feedback about which parts of your podcast are performing the best, thanks to time stamped applause
* Access even more detailed analytics on your desktop dashboard at anchor.fm
* Interact with your listeners via voice messages
* Hear the podcasts other people are making in Anchor
* Compare your podcast’s performance with others on the Anchor leaderboards
AS SEEN IN:
* Google Play's 2017 Apps of the Year
* The New York Times
* The Verge
* Business Insider
* The Boston Globe
* Paste Magazine
* The Next Web
* And lots more!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Anchor – Make your own podcast! first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Love Crush Match 3 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Anchor – Make your own podcast! on PC
To download and install Anchor – Make your own podcast! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Anchor – Make your own podcast! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Anchor – Make your own podcast! on PC.
Download Anchor – Make your own podcast! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Anchor – Make your own podcast! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Anchor – Make your own podcast!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Anchor – Make your own podcast! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.