America's Got Talent on NBC is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on America's Got Talent on NBC PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The America's Got Talent App is the best way to PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE while you watch NBC's hit talent show on TV!
From auditions to live voting to the final moments, you can relive your favorite moments, share the performances you love on Facebook and Twitter and keep up with the latest America’s Got Talent news straight from your phone. Choose from a variety of judge sound bites for your buzzers and save your favorite acts on results nights.
With the America's Got Talent App, you can:
WATCH EXCLUSIVE VIDEO CLIPS
• Watch videos of your favorite acts from recent episodes
VOTE, SAVE AND PLAY ALONG
• Vote for your favorite acts during live shows by signing in to your NBC Profile
• Save talent show acts that you love
• Play along using your green, red and golden buzzers during the performances
• Use your buzzer to sound off whenever you want, even when the show's not on
• Join the conversation by sharing your favorite acts on Facebook and Twitter
• Get the latest news and updates right in the app with AGT's social feed
• Follow AGT's Twitter account directly in the app
Vote for your favorite acts, watch the latest America’s Got Talent video clips and buzz in with the judges. Download the America’s Got Talent App today!
NOTE: For the best possible experience, please make sure to update your device to the latest operating system before running the app. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart the America's Got Talent App. If issues persist, please contact us at http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
America's Got Talent on NBC provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Five Nights at Freddy’s New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install America's Got Talent on NBC on PC
To download and install America's Got Talent on NBC for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type America's Got Talent on NBC on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy America's Got Talent on NBC on PC.
Download America's Got Talent on NBC for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More America's Got Talent on NBC Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using America's Got Talent on NBC, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running America's Got Talent on NBC on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.