Amazon Store Card is a free Android App developed by Synchrony, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Amazon Store Card PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now there’s a simple, convenient way to manage your Amazon.com Store Card and Amazon Prime Store Card, issued by Synchrony Bank. With the Amazon Store Card app, you can access your credit account details, pay your bill, view credit offers, and receive push notifications related to your account.
Easy Set-Up and Log In
Login and access your account securely and easily with Android fingerprint authentication.
Convenient Account Management
View account summary details related to your account
Make bill payments for your account
View past transaction activity
Receive servicing push notifications around upcoming payments and payments made
Amazon Store Card provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: RULES OF SURVIVAL on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Amazon Store Card on PC
To download and install Amazon Store Card for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Amazon Store Card on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Amazon Store Card on PC.
Download Amazon Store Card for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Amazon Store Card Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Amazon Store Card, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Amazon Store Card on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.