Amazon Prime Video is a free Android App developed by Amazon Mobile LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Amazon Prime Video PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
br>Stream and download popular movies and TV shows including Amazon exclusives like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and Emmy award winner Tumble Leaf.
Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of Bollywood and regional hits.
Select titles are available to download at no additional charge.
-Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
-Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series and more!
-View IMDb data about the actors, songs and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
-Stream the first episode of select TV shows for free. First Episode Free videos include advertising before and during your videos.
-With Amazon Channels, Prime members can subscribe to over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime. (US only).
-Purchase or rent videos from our catalog of hundreds of thousands of titles including new release movies and current TV shows. (US, UK only)
Ask about our opinion, Amazon Prime Video provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: musical.ly Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Amazon Prime Video on PC
To download and install Amazon Prime Video for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Amazon Prime Video on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Amazon Prime Video on PC.
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Amazon Prime Video Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Amazon Prime Video, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Amazon Prime Video on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.