Amazon Music is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Amazon Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Amazon is changing the way you find and play the music you love.
Listen with Prime Music
• Exclusive Prime member pricing. Start your free 30-day trial
Enjoy a curated catalog of over two million songs with thousands of playlists and stations
• Ad-free and included with your Prime membership
Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and personalized recommendations
• Use hands-free listening with Alexa wherever you go. Just say “Alexa,” wait for the tone, and ask Alexa to play music. You can also ask Alexa for your favorite artists and songs, or search by mood, activity, and more.
• Stream new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening
• Listen to albums and songs you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored in the Amazon cloud*
• Play albums and songs already stored on your Android device. Download songs using your device’s storage or an SD card and seamlessly integrate them into your streaming library
US Customers visit us at:
Learn More about Unlimited: http://amzn.to/2k0tKOV
Learn More about Prime Music: http://amzn.to/2jqckKK
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Amazon Music first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Amazon Music on PC
To download and install Amazon Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Amazon Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Amazon Music on PC.
Download Amazon Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Amazon Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Amazon Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Amazon Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.